Welcome To My Paradise !!  Budak comeii || Follow or Dashboard
I'm Yours
About Future Entries


new year
Saturday, January 3, 2015 | Saturday, January 03, 2015 | 0 comments

assalamualaikum and hi evebody, its been a long time i havent update this blog. goshh it feels like never check it forever. anyway, Happy New Year to everyone. so we have to build azam baru, hobi baru, kawan baru, phone baru, baju baru and anything baru. boyfriend baru? haha no no. i already save someone in my heart. so how your new year? it is great? yaaa, i belive it will be great. 

so this sem break pretty much boring for me. it feels like imma dead people in the house. eat, televisyen and sleep. gosh so lifeless. a few days to go till the sem break end. i feel so excited to see my friends and my lovely sweetheart am. iloveyou bie muah muah *flying kiss. sebelum terlupa, i was really sympathy for the mangsa banjir di pantai timur. keep praying for them.

so imma in room with no one, with laptop and earphone. nothing to do so i wish you goodluck for this year 2015. may all of you live in happily. assalamualaikum.

Older Post | Newer Post